We follow a strict protocol for clinical hygiene and safety that kicks in before patients even enter the operatory.
HYGIENE AND STERLIZATION
Patients are asked to cover their footwear with our shoe covers before entering the operatory.
Instruments are sterilized in a four-step process that includes:
- Manual cleansing to remove deposits and residue.
- Sterilization in an ultrasonic cleaner which operates a different frequencies, depending on the type of instrument being sterilized.
- A solution (5% dodecyl-dipropylene-triamine & trialkyl ethoxy-ammonium-proclinate) is used in this step.
- Packaging in sealed pouches after instruments are dried.
- Placement of sealed pouches in an autoclave that uses pressurized heat to guarantee 100% sterilization.
All surfaces that patients come into contact with are covered with cling film and changed after each treatment.
Our dental chairs are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and chlorhexidine spray.
Doctors and dental assistants wear disposable masks, gloves and shoes that allowed to be worn only in the clinic.
Doctors and dental assistants are tested and immunized against all communicable diseases.
Doctors and dental assistants undergo extensive training in sterilization protocols.
Clinic audits are conducted regularly to ensure that protocols for sterilization and hygiene are followed thoroughly and consistently.
Our patients are seated in unique dental chairs that are equipped with retractable valves; the valves prevent the backflow of oral fluids into the chair tubing. Most dental chairs allow the backflow of these fluids into the tubing, and though the tubing is sterilized after a treatment, it is far more effective to prevent oral fluids from passing into the tubing in the first plac
- N-type semi automatic Autoclave
- Front loading bioclave with a capacity of 21 Ltr Microprocessor controlled
- Ensures biosafety & Sterilization of non porous instruments
- Completes dry cycle with semi-opened door Door lock with safety system against accidental doors opening
- Stainless steel chamber and 3 stainless steel trays
for surgical instruments / Implant Kit Silicone ring seals the chamber Thermostat prevents over heating Complete cycle 60 minutes
- 43.5 cm width x 41.0 high x 58.0 cm deep Net weight 30 Kg
- ISO certified
Autoclave Sterilixation Pouch Bags
Applicable to various medical institutions, such as using for sterilized packaging of medical surgical scissors, tweezers and other equipment, and medical equipment manufacturers, such as using for disposable sterilized packaging of medical catheters, syringes, sterile dressings.
For: hospitals, outpatient sterilization packaging; beauty products sterilization packaging prior to use; laboratory supplies sterilization packaging; household high temperature sterilization packaging.
Gentinge SteamSterilization Integrator
Integrators provide immediate visual indication that critical parameters for sterilization have been met. Getinge integrators offer an accurate and easy-to-read method of monitoring sterilization process conditions.
Durr System-Hygiene ID213
ID 213 contains alkylamines, quaternary ammonium compounds, non-ionic surfactants, complexing and auxiliary agents in aqueous solution. It is an fully virucidal aldehyde-free concentrate for the disinfection and is used for cleaning of general, surgical and rotary dental instruments.
Durr FD 350 Disinfectant Wipes
- Disinfection wipes with new improved formulation for wipe disinfection and cleaning of the surfaces of medical products.
- Range of action: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal 1), anti-viral 2) (covered viruses, incl. HBV, HCV and HIV) uncovered adeno viruses, uncovered polyoma viruses SV 40.
- Modern combination of active ingredients: Alcohols. QAC
Book an appointment with our doctor instantlyBook An Appointment
I was very scared initially but Dr Vandana and her team made me very comfartable before extraction. She explained the details well. Her team of young dentists are very patient…
Happy withDoctor friendliness, Explanation of the health issue, Treatment satisfaction, Value for money, Wait time Good clinic. Very nice Dr.Vandana and Dr. Kriti. Very good treatment and doctors are very…
I've been going to Dr. Vandana Thakran for two years now. Working in the healthcare industry, I am very particular on what I expect out of a practitioner. Dr. Vandana…
Happy with Doctor friendliness, Explanation of the health issue It was pleasant. The doctor was friendly and she explained everything to me. Looking forward to my next visit
The most caring ,patient and clean dental facility . My kids were reassured and treated with utmost patience and love . Highly recommend Dr Vandana.
Extremely comforting as the treatment was for my 12 year old daughter. My daughter was very anxious but it was a smooth sail indeed and she liked the doctor too.…